A new release of AppleCommander is available!
Version 1.3.4 adds support for Apple Pascal 800K images; OS X issues resolved; Pascal images are now writeable;
and some work towards internationalization has been done.
AppleCommander is hosted on SourceForge. The home page is located at:
The SourceForge project page is located at:
The files are located at:
If you're interested, please take a peek and let me know what you think!
Contributions are more than welcome.
If anyone wants to create an engaging GUI, that would be a great addition.
Any anything else you think should be in AppleCommander...
New for version 1.3.4 (2007-03-31):
- Started using the SWT S-Leak application to test for application resource leakage.
- Reports of a few issues with 800K images. UniDOS in particular doesn't appear to be
recognized appropriately. This was due to a mix-up in setting the the image ordering.
- Fixed the bug where the import of a binary file does not set the address for DOS images.
- Fixed bug that where a file cound not be exported as raw binary. (Crashed AppleCommander.)
- Raw binary files may now be imported - just check the raw image checkbox in the import
- Prepare for internationalization (I18N). Started as a simplification process but it
got carried away. Text is stored in text bundles throughout the code. The files
end with ____Bundle.properties. The groupings are Storage, Compiler, Ui, and
Text; directories relate to the package. Contributions are more than welcome
seeing as I know very little German and it's unlikely that I'll get my wife to
spend time translating to Spanish.
- Updates per Eclipse 3.0 recommendations.
- Resolve OS X issues where window cannot come to the foreground. (J Matthews)
- Add Apple Pascal writing capability. (J Matthews)